This was the first tender by ONGC Videsh, since the war in Ukraine began on Feb. 24.
- Crude oil shoots higher on US Russian oil ban, Asian shares stabilise
- Oil price falls 5 per cent, cools down from Russian oil shock rally
- MEIL to commission 15 oil and gas rigs for ONGC by May
- ONGC says arbitrators overcharging; urges Supreme Court to fix uniform fees
- Crude oil price extends losses; Russia to fulfil supply contracts
- EU to phase out Russian energy, offer Ukraine support but no fast-track membership
- EXPLAINER: What does a US ban on Russian oil accomplish?
- Live updates: U.S. House approves Russia oil import ban bill
- ONGC to gain from the record surge in oil and gas prices: Report
- Putin says western sanctions will disrupt food, energy markets